34420A Micro-Ohm Meter
Key Features & Specifications
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is not updated to EU RoHS compliance, therefore Keysight will only continue to sell this product to EU member states until 31 December 2016. Please contact your local sales representative for questions and recommended alternative product(s).
- 7 ½ digit resolution
- High sensitivity DCV and resistance measurements at 100 pV and 100 nOhm
- Built-in low noise 2 channel scanners
- Temperature measurements with 0.003 deg C accuracy using SPRT probes
- 3 low power, dry circuit testing built-in resistance functions
- Direct SPRT, RTD, Thermistor, and Thermocouple measurements
The Keysight 34420A nanoVolt, micro-Ohm meter is a high-sensitivity multimeter optimized for performing low-level measurements. It combines low-noise voltage measurements with resistance and temperature functions, setting a new standard in low-level flexibility and performance.