AC6803A Basic AC Power Source, 2000 VA, 270 V, 10 A
Key Features & Specifications
AC Output Ratings:
- Power: 2000 VA
- Ranges: 135 Vrms, 20 A or 270 Vrms, 10 A
- Maximum peak current: 60 A for 135 Vrms; 30 A for 270 Vrms
- Frequency: 40 to 500 Hz
DC Output Ratings:
- Power: 1600 W
- Ranges: 190 V, 16 A or 380 V, 8 A
- Voltage: 0.3% of full scale for 135 V range; 0.25% of full scale for 270 V range
- GPIB (Option AC68GPBU)
- Analog interface board (Option AC68ALGU available soon) allows you to control the output with external analog signals in two modes:
• The voltage of the output AC waveform (sine wave) varies according to the input DC signal (EXT-AC mode).
• The input waveform is amplified and output (EXT-DC mode).
The Keysight AC6800 Series basic AC sources provide a new, basic AC source alternative with just the quality and capability you need. The AC6803A offers:
- A complete AC and DC power and measurement solution.
- A simple, intuitive user interface tested over time that allows you to easily access and view setup and measurement information directly from the front panel or programmatically.
- Flexible IO to meet your needs.
• LAN/LXI-Core and USB interfaces standard.
• GPIB is optional, or choose an analog interface board as described above.
- Lower cost of ownership – backed with global support and the longest standard warranty.