N1125A x1149 Boundary Scan Analyzer
Key Features & Specifications
- 4 Test Access Ports (TAPs)
- 22.5 MHz TCK (TestClock)
- 9 General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO) per TAP
- Cover-Extend Technology – fast test coverage on non-scan components
- Best-in-class User Interface
- Voltage monitoring
- Actionable pin-level failure reporting
- In-system Programming
- Integrated Scan Path Linker
- Free Boundary Scan Description Language (BSDL) Validation
- Supports Intel ® Silicon View Technology (Intel® SVT)
The x1149 is a tool for engineers to perform structural test such as opens and shorts tests on their PCBAs. It also performs In-System Programming for devices such as FPGAs and CPLDs.
Additionally, x1149 programs PROM (Programmable Read-Only Memory) devices as well as execute memory verification tests on devices such as DDR SDRAMs (Double Data Rate Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory).
Being fully compliant to the IEEE 1149.1 Boundary Scan standard, the x1149 is able to provide test coverage for much of a PCBA with boundary scan devices. In addition to that, the innovative Cover-Extend Technology enables test coverage to go beyond just IEEE 1149.1 devices – to also include connectors, sockets and non IEEE1149.1 devices. Keysight x1149 also supports the IEEE 1149.6 standard for AC-coupled bus lines.
With an in-built scan chain linker, it has the ability to join multiple scan chains to maximize the coverage on the interconnect nodes between boundary scan devices.
And now Intel ® Silicon View Technology (Intel® SVT) is supported in the Keysight x1149 boundary scan analyzer.