P-Series Power Meter
The P-Series power meters provide wide bandwidth power, time and statistical measurements.
- 30 MHz video bandwidth, with fast continuous sampling at 100 Msamples/s
- Zero and calibrate while connected to the DUT
- 50 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range
- USB, LAN and GPIB connectivity
- Backward compatible with all 8480, E-series and P-series sensors (Require N1917A cable for each sensor)
The N8262A is a compact and slim LXI-compliant P-Series modular power meter. The N8262A helps you to reduce your test system size and enables LAN-based automated power measurements. Owing to LXI test standardization and its interoperability with existing test assets, your system can be up and ready in no time.
The N1918A Power Analysis Manager is the application software that further enhances the functionality of the P-Series power meters and the U2000 Series USB power sensors. Some of the features include flexible display formats, 15-points pulse parameters characterization, limit and alert functions for remote monitoring, as well as recording and playback functions.
Measurement Automation – Quick, Easy and Affordable
Whatever instrument you’re programming — Keysight VEE graphical language software and I/O hardware provide you the ease and flexibility to set up and automate the way you want for your application need. Find out more: