PA2203A IntegraVision Power Analyzer, 4 Channels, 3-Phase
Key Features & Specifications
- 4 power channels; each measures voltage, current and power; suitable for DC, 1-phase AC or 3-phase AC
- Basic accuracy of 0.05% at 50/60 Hz
- Isolated and floating input to 1000 V (Cat II)
- 5 M samples/second at 16 bits on every waveform simultaneously
- Measures voltage up to 1000 Vrms with bandwidth of up to 2.5 MHz
- Measures current directly using 2 internal shunts (2 Arms and 50 Arms) with bandwidth of up to 100 KHz
- Supports external current probes and transducers of up to 10 V full scale with bandwidth of up to 2.5 MHz
- Bench-top friendly footprint with 12.1” touchscreen
See it, measure it, prove it
The Keysight PA2203A IntegraVision power analyzer (4 Channels, 3-Phase) is an intuitive combination of accurate power measurements and touch-driven oscilloscope visualization. Within a single instrument, it delivers the dynamic views you need to see, measure and prove the performance of your design. Use the wiring configurator to quickly create and modify complex 3-phase connections (delta and wye configurations). Verify 3-phase connections and visualize phase relationships with the phasor diagram. Get your design and validation work done quickly, accurately and confidently with IntegraVision’s ability to address multiple test scenarios with the flexibility of wide-ranging, isolated inputs. Visualize transients, in-rush currents and state changes with a high-speed digitizer that captures voltage, current and power in real time. Analyze power losses in the time and frequency domains using full Nyquist rate-based computations.
Award Winning Product!
The PA2203A IntegraVision power analyzer was recognized as a 2015 “product of the year” by Electronic Products magazine. Editors at the publication evaluated thousands of products before naming the 2015 winners, which were selected on the basis of innovative design, significant advancement in technology or application, and substantial achievement in price and performance. Electronic Products praised the IntegraVision power analyzer family for being “the first to combine high-accuracy power measurements and touch-driven oscilloscope visualization in a single instrument.” The PA2203A power analyzer was described as a “tour-de-force”, providing four-channel, three-phase measurements… for fast, accurate design and validation of grid-connected devices, motor drives, and other high-power devices.