The Agilent Human Genome CGH+SNP Microarray is a dual color array containing 60-mer oligonucleotide CGH and SNP probes synthesized in situusing Agilent’s inkjet SurePrint technology. It allows simultaneous detection of copy number changes and copy neutral aberrations, such as loss of heterozygosity (LOH) and uniparental disomy (UPD), on the same array.
- Multiple microarray formats and bundled options available
- Distinct microarray catalog kits containing regions recommended by ISCA and CCMC
- Probes annotated against NCBI Build 37 (UCSC hg19, February 2009)
Download Now. New CGH Enzymatic Labeling Kit Protocol v.7.4. For use with:
- SureTag Complete DNA Labeling Kit (5190-4240)
- SureTag DNA Labeling Kit (5190-3400)
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures