The Dako Turbidimetry and Nephelometry Test Systems for determination of proteins in serum, plasma, urine and cerebrospinal fluid are the result of several decades of dedicated research and development, and reflect our company’s particular strengths within this area.
The Turbidimetry and Nephelometry Test Systems cover a large range of analytes and instruments, and reagents are available separately, making the implementation of turbidimetric and nephelometric assays flexible and economical. Batch-to-batch consistency of reagents is excellent, and the assays are characterized by a wide measuring range – giving the advantage of few re-runs, and a wide security zone – providing maximum security against antigen excess problems.
The Dako Turbidimetry and Nephelometry Test Systems comprise:
- High-quality antibodies tailored for turbidimetry and nephelometry.
- Stable and reliable calibrators, value assigned by turbidimetry using a meticulous protocol. The calibrators are traceable to internationally recognized reference preparations when such preparations are available.
- High and low controls with assigned protein values. For use in the daily routine as curve controls.
- Buffers developed for optimal performance and convenience. For enhancement of the reaction and for dilution of antibodies, calibrators, and samples.
- Dedicated Application Notes for determination of specific proteins on a variety of commonly used instruments. The Application Notes include information on reagents required, sample material, measuring range, reference interval, assay performance, and instrument programming.
For your convenience, a package insert with a thorough product description accompanies all Dako reagents and is also available on www.dako.com.