U2300A Series USB Modular Multifunction Data Acquisition Devices
The U2300A Series USB Modular Multifunction Data Acquisition family consists of 7 modules – ideal for design validation and manufacturing engineers who conduct data logging, measurement or monitoring in a broad range of industries. All modules use the common non-proprietary standard high-speed USB 2.0 interface that provides ease of connectivity and comes bundled with the Keysight Measurement Manager (AMM) software. The U2300A series can function as a standalone or modular device that plugs into the U2781A USB Modular Product Chassis. These are also compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE Pro, MATLAB®2007a, NI LabVIEW and Microsoft® Visual Studio®. Get Keysight´s quality products at a low price.
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems)
- Standalone and modular capabilities
- 12-bit to 16-bit resolution
- Up to 64 analog input channels
- Up to 3 MSa/s sampling rate for a single channel
- Plug-and-play installation and configuration
- 16-bit general purpose timer and counter
Measurement Automation – Quick, Easy and Affordable
Whatever instrument you’re programming — Keysight VEE graphical language software and I/O hardware provide you the ease and flexibility to set up and automate the way you want for your application need.