U2500A Series USB Modular Simultaneous Sampling Multifunction Data Acquisition Devices
The Keysight U2500A Series USB simultaneous sampling multifunction data acquisition (DAQ) devices are high performance modules that comprise of three models ─ U2531A, U2541A and U2542A. The U2500A Series provides up to four channels with 14-bit and 16-bit resolution. The U2531A can sample up to 2 MSa/s for each channel with resolution of 14 bits. While, the U2541A and U2542A can sample up to 250 KSa/s and 500KSa/s for each channel respectively with resolution of 16 bits.
The U2500A Series is ideal for applications that require high sampling rates per channel such as transient signal analysis or simultaneous acquisition of data for phase sensitive applications.
- Simultaneous Sampling with up to 2MSa/s/ch
- 4 Analog Input channels with 14 to 16- bit resolution
- 2 Analog Output channels
- 24-bit programmable digital input/output
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems)
- Functions as a standalone or modular unit
- Plug-and-play installation and configuration
- Easy to use bundled software
- Compatible with a wide range of ADEs, including Keysight VEE, LabVIEW and Microsoft® Visual Studio®
Compare Keysight USB Simultaneous Sampling DAQ in a U2500A Series Side-by-Side Comparison
Visual Studio, Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Measurement Automation – Quick, Easy and Affordable
Whatever instrument you’re programming — Keysight VEE graphical language software and I/O hardware provide you the ease and flexibility to set up and automate the way you want for your application need. Find out more: