U2600A Series USB Modular Isolated Digital Input/Output
The Keysight U2600A Series U2600A Series USB Modular Isolated Digital Input/Output Devices are high performance modules that comprise of three models ─ U2651A isolated 32-bit DI and 32-bit DO, U2652A isolated 64-bit DI and U2653A isolated 64-bit DO. The U2600A Series provides up to eight channels with 64-bit of high density opto-isolated digital input and digital output for USB 2.0 interface-based industrial applications like driving relays, actuator, or valve. The U2600A Series targets a wide range of application both in industrial automation and education.
- High-speed USB 2.0, USBTMC-USB488 standard (compatible with Microsoft® Windows® operating systems)
- Functions as a standalone and modular unit
- High performance:
– 64 opto-isolated digital lines
– Isolation Protection of 1250Vrms
– Input voltage: 0 to 24V
– Output voltage: 35V max
– Plug-and-play installation and configuration
- Easy to use bundled software
- Compatible with a wide range of ADEs, including Keysight VEE, LabVIEW and Microsoft® Visual Studio®
Measurement Automation – Quick, Easy and Affordable
Whatever instrument you’re programming — Keysight VEE graphical language software and I/O hardware provide you the ease and flexibility to set up and automate the way you want for your application need.