USB Signal Conditioning Products
Signal conditioning can include amplification, filtering, converting, range matching, isolation and any other processes required to make sensor output suitable for processing after conditioning. It is primarily utilized for data acquisition, in which sensor signals must be normalized and filtered to levels suitable for analog-to-digital conversion so they can be read by computerized devices.
The Keysight U2802A 31-Channel Thermocouple Input module is a thermocouple input signal conditioner device that functions to convert low input voltage signal from a thermocouple into a suitable output voltage range for the data acquisition device. The U2802A thermocouple signal conditioner is to be used together with the U2355A and U2356A model data acquisition to enable thermocouple inputs.
- Built-in thermistor for cold junction compensation, zeroing function, and isothermal construction terminal block
- Open thermocouple detection
- NIST traceable calibration
- Up to 31 thermocouple inputs
- Configurable for thermocouple or voltage input mode independently
- Supports thermocouple types J, K, R, S, T, N, E, and B
Designed to give users more flexibility, the U2802A is compatible with a wide range of application development environments such as Keysight VEE, MATLAB® R2007a, NI LabVIEW and Microsoft® Visual Studio®.